Tuesday, November 22, 2011

But doesn't everyone want to be a cheerleader?

I must confess that for as long as I can remember, there was always someone I knew who wanted to be a cheerleader or wanted their child to be a cheerleader.

I live in South Florida and cheerleading is a BIG deal here.  I hear all the time that there are areas that cheerleading is no big deal but I never really believed it.  Well, in Michigan at La Salle High School there was no one interested in trying out for cheerleading.  Really???  No WAY!

Well, the Mom's took the matter into their own hands.  Of course, that is what Cheer Mom's do, right?  How could their sons not have anyone to cheer for them.

Check Them out? What do you think?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/21/moms-become-cheerleaders-high-school-football_n_1106273.html

My daughter would absolutely die of embarrassment and so would my son.

There were no cheerleaders at last years Super Bowl.  Do you think there will be this year?  Do you think they are just eye candy?  I say we put a real All-Star Squad out there at Half-time!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/25/super-bowl-xlv-no-cheerleaders_n_813716.html


Will there be cheerleaders at this years Super bowl??  Do you think it matters?

Hope you all had a great Holiday,

Lisa








No comments:

Post a Comment