Friday, June 17, 2011

I am too positive to be doubtful. Too optimistic to be fearful. And too determined to be defeated.

 I must confess that I feel like it is almost competition season based on some off what I hear.......If people are this intense now what is it going to be like in December or January.

At this point, so much can change.  As most of you know, I am on my 3rd gym and I am going to my 6th year of All-Star Cheer. So, I pretty much know someone at every gym in the area.  Just curious to know if your gyms do re-evaluations at the end of the summer.  Is this the reason for this intensity??  In this area, a lot of kids go away to sleep away camp for the summer or to see their grandparents in another state.  So, no team has full team practices.  Bases and back spots will change and new flyers may arrive.  Girls who decided not to cheer in May are now regretting their decisions and deciding to come back.

As an All-Star Cheer Mom, I must take a step back at some point and let my cheerleader have some say in her destiny as a cheerleader.  At what age or level of maturity do we do this?  My daughter is on a Senior 3 team.  I think it's time??!!  I don't push her to do privates.  I let her tell me when she wants to do them.  This summer I am introducing them to other activities.  Photography, golf, surfing, etc....  I don't want her to look back some day and say Mom why didn't I try this or that. 

I also must confess that it drives me crazy when I find some cute cheer wear for me or my daughter that I can customize and then discover I have to order a minimum of 20!  UGH!  Well, I finally found the perfect place to order from.   Check Out Customized Girl.  It is so easy to use and it has so many different options and styles to choose from.   It was so easy to design and it walked me through all the steps.  I have not received my order yet but I am so excited that I had to share it with all of you!

 http://www.customizedgirl.com/designs/category/Sports+%2526+Fitness/Cheerleading/showsub&toppage=customcheerleaderapparel

 On another note,  My company is doing very well.  Just Cheer Bows is growing.  You will see ads in American Cheerleader's Coaches Guide and on College Cheer Guide.   Our prices are great and we love what we do.  Come check it out.

http://www.justcheerbows.com

use code cheermom and get 25% off your order!

Peace, Love & Cheer,

Lisa

Customized Cheer ApparelHave

1 comment:

  1. I just loved the way that your think!Best of luck for your company...Thanks

    ReplyDelete