Monday, April 18, 2011

My philosophy of life is that if we make up our mind what we are going to make of our lives, then work hard toward that goal, we never lose - somehow we win out. - Ronald Reagan

Reflecting back to where I was 1 year ago today in the cheerleading world.  So much has changed for all of us.

I must confess I really never thought I would see us set up like this!  I have a booming business incorporating something my daughter loves with something I love.  My daughter set out to fly this year and she did.  I am in a gym with people I can be myself around.  The gym we go to is run by 2 awesome women with an amazing head coach and a staff of dedicated coaches with so much experience it blows my mind.  We are surrounded by true all-stars! 



 Peace, Love & Just Cheer Bows,

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment