Sunday, January 30, 2011

“When a team outgrows individual performance and learns team confidence, excellence becomes a reality.”

I must confess I have been too busy to blog lately.  It's not because I am caught up in some cheerleading drama, I am busy doing something I love along with something my daughter loves.  I am making cheer bows like crazy.  I am loving every minute of it......well almost.  I have a stalker on facebook who stalks me for free bows but everyone wants to feel like a member of the Beatles right?

Today is Florida Matchplay at the South Florida Fair and I must confess that I do not care whether we win or lose.  It is one of the most fun competitions of the year.  Plus, my husband comes and takes notes all day and creates a blog all about it.  No it is not Confessions of an All-Star Cheer Dad!  He does it on facebook and I will copy and paste it in to a blog post on Monday.

I can't believe I am wide awake at 4:40 am when I have to be up at 5:30.  UGH! 



Peace, Love & Cheer BOWS,

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Hey just noticed your passion for bow making, and wanted to share something i recently found, ponytaillights.com makes interesting light up hair bows, feel free to check it out for inspiration or what not.

    ReplyDelete