Monday, December 13, 2010

Mental attitude is more important than mental capacity.





I must confess, I am not always properly focused mentally when it comes to cheerleading but do you know any cheer mom who is??

I confess that it is more about attitude then what you can actually handle!  So, I am focusing on my attitude and it WORKS!  I am so excited for this cheer season!  I am Team Mom along with another lady and she is a lot of fun.  The girls got their gear this past week and I love the way the owners put it all together for them.  The makeup is awesome and our team shirts ROCK!  Our uniform bottom are a little but on the small side but they are what they are and they only have to wear them for 2:30 and awards.  It is not like they are wearing them to school. 

We had a little holiday gathering after yesterday's practice which was absolutely amazing!  Our Coaches (King & Queen) are doing a great job with our princesses (Senior Red).  Sticker Shop Unlimited did some great gifts for them!

Check Them Out for Your Team Gifts!

Sticker Shop Unlimited

My Business Just Cheer Bows is doing great!  I am a little frustrated with the website process but I am going to do some work on Etsy until I can get it up and going!  Check me out on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Cheer-Bows

Peace, Love & Cheer,


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely agree..it is about attitude...I am a team mom this year and am trying to make it about fun and sportsmanship for the little ones..I believe if we have a great attitude then the kids will ..thanks..and <3 your cheer bows..

    ReplyDelete