Monday, December 6, 2010

“Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.”

I must confess it is really hard to be the mom of a flyer. The stress and the pressure is more than I ever imagined. I think it is more than what my daughter expected also.

When we switched gyms this year, we were told my daughter would fly but we weren't guaranteed a spot. I never even thought that there was a chance she wouldn't. Well, we are getting down to the end and we had to drop from 5 stunt groups to 4 stunt groups with front spots. So, it is between my daughter and her friend. This is tough. She is amazingly flexible but she is having a hard time staying up at times.

I apologize for not blogging in a while. I was on a roll for a while. Well, I have decided to put my love of crafts to work and I started Just Cheer Bows. I have now done 2 teams and I am planning on doing a competition on January 15th in Florida. I am so proud of myself. Everyone always wondered how I ended up being an accountant.

Click Below to Check on my website.  Pardon the Dust!

Just Cheer Bows

And don't forget to become a fan on facebook!


Peace, Love & Cheer Bows,

1 comment:

  1. Hey! How on earth was I not following you? Love that there are more cheer mom blogs floating around. Yay! What cheer gym are you from?

    ReplyDelete