Sunday, October 31, 2010

“We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think that yours is the only path.”

I must confess, I tend to judge other parents by how they behave with their children.  I try not to but sometimes you just can't help it.  Well, God always has a way of swooping in at the right time and giving me a sign.

Yesterday, I got to know one of the most amazing people today.  When you have children involved in sports you see a side of some parents you just don't understand.  Parents want to see their children succeed, but for various different reasons.  Some people just are naturally competitive and like to win at all costs.  But some parents want their kids to be the best that they can be and live life to the fullest.  Sometimes, parents know how to motivate their kids.  It may not be home we choose to do it but it works for them.  I personally hate to be judged but who likes to be judged, right??  I have tried not to judge but sometimes when the others around you are, it is hard not to.  

This amazing person, she lives for her son.  I don't know what made her feel like she could tell me about herself but she did and I am so glad she did.  I am not happy she has had to endure the things she has in life but I am happy I got to know her better. I never judged her but a few others have commented on how intense she is with her son.  So, before you judge someone get to know them.  There is usually a reason why they are the way they are.

Well, today is my son's 7th birthday! Yes, a Halloween Baby!!!! 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!




Peace, Love & Cheer

No comments:

Post a Comment