Saturday, October 30, 2010

Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.

I must confess I felt like a crazy cheer mom last night!  This has led me to the question of whether practices and tumbling should be Open or Closed?!

As you all know, I was at a gym for 3 years and practices were closed.  Tumbling, some parents stayed but most did not.  I stayed maybe 3 times in 3 years.  Last night, my daughter was tumbling and she fell tumbling.  She landed right on her back and was crying and not getting up.  I could have ran out there or jumped over the wall on to the floor like a superhero (cape and all).  I always joked with the cheer moms at my old gym about whose turn it was to have the "CAPE."  The coach new she was fine because of how she landed.  Our coach is awesome, he cheered for Top Gun last year.  So, it is very comforting to have a World Champion Top Gun Cheerleader out there with your child.  He was right.  She was fine.  He made her go back and do it again which is what I would have made her do.  


Anyhow, I am starting to think I may have to stay out of the gym for a couple practices over I might get a little crazy!


Peace, Love & Cheer






1 comment:

  1. you aint leavin me in there alone gf! xxoo

    ReplyDelete