Wednesday, October 27, 2010

“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”

I must confess it has been a long time since I have done a blog but I have had some amazing reasons!

My daughter switched gyms this season as you have read in my previous blog.  So, I have been kind of taking that all in and absorbing it.  It is going well but I can honestly say I really miss the owner of our previous gym.  She is not only a great coach but an amazing and dedicated individual.  I love her like family which is why it made the switch so hard for me.  It was easier on my daughter who I call the "Tween", she wanted to fly and change has been good for her.  It has been great for me as well.  The practice times are so much better for us as a family.  I am less stressed and when Mom is less stressed so is everyone else. The new gym is setup differently and I am very pleased with the structure of the gym.  The owners are two great moms who run the gym together.  They both have athletes in the gym and they don't coach.  I think they can really relate to the parents since they are parents themselves ("Cheer Moms").  They have a head coach and a team of coaches.  Each team has two coaches who are the official coaches for that team.  They all have different levels of experience and have a lot to offer.  They are all different ages and sexes. 

Most importantly, I have become more involved in something that has become my passion.  Cheermomsonline.com!!!  I have successfully helped recruit over 5,000 fans to their Facebook page.  We have an amazing product line with Sticker Shop Unlimited.  I have met some good contacts in the past 4 years and now I am able to utilize them.  There are so many amazing things yet to come with Cheer Moms!  You are just going to have to tune in.


THERE ARE SOME AMAZING GIVEAWAYS RIGHT NOW!!  So, go on www.cheermomsonline.com and order your Cheer Mom gear!!!  The first one to post a picture on our facebook page with their gear gets a great prize!

Peace, Love & Cheer

2 comments:

  1. My daughter decided to take a season off and just work on tumbling--that was fine with me except now that it's close to comp. season I'm a little angry with her. I need to put some glitter on something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Encourage her to go to a competition and cheer on her old teammates. It will be great for her and you can put some glitter in her hair! LOL!

    ReplyDelete