Thursday, June 3, 2010

Summer's here and the time is right for???? WOODWARD!

Woodward Cheer Camp is absolutely amazing!  This time last year, I was a nervous wreck.  It was her first time going away.  This year I am so excited for her. 

I just hope that I don't get a call on Weds with the waterworks like last year,  she was fine when I talked to her at dinner time then by bed time she was a mess.  I asked why and she said because everyone else is crying.  Well, as they say "if they all jumped off a bridge, would you??" 

Her goal this year is to master her standing tuck and work on her layout.  Level 4 Skills, I don't know if I candle this. 

Today, it was the last day of school.  They are already driving me nuts.  My daughter wants to do the Ouija Board and my son Jenga....  They are already getting on each others nerves.  I am excited for woodward but wondering how to keep just my son busy for a week alone.

Well, wish me luck.

Peace, Love & Cheer

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment