Friday, June 4, 2010

“If you don't like their rules, whose would you use?" Charlie Brown

So, I got a call on my cell from Coach....this usually means her butt or her purse called me.   Well, this time that wasn't the case.

My issue with the gym is that they make a lot of rules and don't enforce them. They did tonight!  This is the 3rd time I have seen Coach strictly enforce the rules and I am likin it!!!I am so proud.

My daughter doesn't want to follow the rules  if she sees others breaking them.  She hates putting her hair in a "High Pony""  I understand because she has a lot of hair but she has total fits over her hair.  She got to the gym and her hair wasn't not up and Coach asked her to put it up and my daughter refused and wouldn't speak to her.  My daughter is 9.  This is Ridiculous.  She made her sit out the entire time.  I was so happy.  We have been battling hair for 4 yrs.  I think this may have done it.  Plus, I didn't drop her off so I was not happy to get the call and when I got on the phone with her, I think she realized how mad I was.

I am done with the attitude and disrespect. 

Peace Love & Cheer

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment